Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Organicfood1!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
5A Adjustable Power CC/CV Step-down Charge Module
- Ex Tax: $3.48
- Product Code: EPC_DBP_A0X
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Details
- Features:- LED power indicator.- Button to switch measurement of the input or output voltage, and LED indicates the current measurement of the input or output voltage; The nixie tube can be turned off by another button. Mentioned states are able to be memorized, is not lost even if the power is disconnected. (On-board marked "IN" LED is turned on, the nixie tube display input voltage value, "OUT" LED bright display is the output voltage value).- Special launch, the voltmeter calibration function, will never exist voltmeter inaccurate!
- Voltmeter calibration method:- Output voltage calibration steps:- Step 1, adjust the right button so that "OUT" LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of output voltage; Press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and "OUT" LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the output voltage calibration mode. Step 2, press the right button (normal speed), the voltage value is adding up a unit. Press the left button, minus a unit. Due to a unit is less than 0.1V, the minimum voltage display to 0.1V, so you need to continuously press 1-5 times to see the voltmeter change 0.1V, how many times voltmeter change 0.1V by pressing the key, depending on the current display voltage, the higher the voltage, the fewer the number of press. Step 3, press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, to exit the output voltage calibration mode. All parameters set to automatically power down to save. - Input voltage calibration steps:- Step 1, adjust the right button so that "IN" LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of input voltage; press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and "IN" LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the input voltage calibration mode.- Steps 2 and 3, consistent with the output voltage calibration method.
- Input Voltage Range: 4 ~ 38VDC(Note: input voltage not exceeding 38V)
- Output Voltage Range: 1.25-3VDC adjustable
- Output Current: 0-5A
- Output Power: 75W
- voltmeter Range: 4 to 40V, error +-0.1V
- Operating Frequency: 180KHz
- High Efficiency: Up to 9
- Built in thermal shutdown function
- Built in current limit function
- Built in output short protection function
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (if required, high current diode in series with the input).
- Product Size: x 39 x 18mm / 2. x 1.5 x 0.7inch
- Product Weight: 20g / 0.7oz
- Application:- The DC/DC buck module applications the input voltage is higher than the output voltage of the buck field, such as battery, power transformer, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, LCD Monitor and LCD TV ortable instrument power supply, telecom/networking equipment, 24V vehicle notebook power supply, industrial equipment buck. 12V buck to 3.3V, 12V buck to 5V, 24V buck to 5V, 24V buck to 12V, 3V buck to 24V etc
- Package Weight : 25 G / 0.88 Ounces
- Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 150*100*10 MM / 5.91*3.94*0.39 Inches
- Retail Packaging: No, No Packing
- Package Include:
- 1 x Step-down Charge Module